Happy Sunday! I felt like having a smoothie this morning and decided to take it one step further by having it in a bowl. These are so easy to make and can be ready to eat in less than 10 minutes. Here’s the recipe for the strawberry smoothie bowl I had this morning.
- 4 medium sized strawberries
- half a frozen banana
- 5 frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup water
- toppings of choice
- Add all strawberries, banana, and pineapple chunks to your blender. If you have a single serve blender like the Magic Bullet, put the heaviest ingredients in first.
- Add water and orange juice.
- Blend until you have a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and add your favorite toppings. I really like granola, ground flaxseed, and fresh strawberries on top of mine.
- Enjoy 🙂
You could totally make a smoothie bowl out of the Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe I posted a couple weeks ago. Yum!