Hi guys! A couple weekends ago I went to the Kensico Dam to take some OOTD photos with my cousin. Little did I know shooting photos in below freezing weather is NOT easy. Our fingers and faces were numb after a couple hours, but we got a good hike in and the photos came out great! Outfit details are listed at the bottom.
- Shoes – Express (cute alternatives from GoJane here and here)
- Jeans – 7 For All Mankind (got mine from T.J. Maxx, but you can shop almost identical ones on the 7 For All Mankind website)
- Sweater – H&M (similar ones from H&M)
- Leather Jacket – Forever 21 (similar ones here and here)
- Scarf – Old Navy (cute plaid scarf alternatives on Etsy here and here)
- Sunglasses – street shop in NYC (but I
NEEDreally really really want these glasses from Quay Australia)